Take a break from email. Be Free.
Turn off the vacation autoresponder.
- If you have checked the checkbox when you first paused the Inbox, you need to turn off the Vacation Autoresponder.
- In Gmail, Settings > General > set Vacation Autoresponder to off
Delete filter with 'Inbox-Paused-yyyy-mmm-dd'
- In Gmail, go to Settings and click on Filters tab. Then find the filter that looks like the image below.
- Click the "delete" link next to the filter. This will unpause your Inbox and allow all messages to come in as before.
Move the paused messages back to your Inbox
- Click on the label 'Inbox-paused-yyyy-mmm-dd' on the left navigation bar of Gmail
- Click on the checkbox at the top to select all messages with this label.
- Click on the Move to button and select the Inbox. This will move all messages that came in while your Inbox was paused back to your Inbox.